100% of donations are given directly to the organizations that donors choose*
*A credit card processing fee may apply
Doing Great By Doing Good
We Are Better Together!
As human beings, we all have an unlimited potential to make a possible impact on the world around us.
In fact, each of us has a “giving heart.”
And even though it may seem insignificant by itself, when we all join together in the pursuit of doing good for others, we can make an extraordinary difference.
On February 8th 2018, you, your employees and the region’s business community has the incredible opportunity to demonstrate our generosity to the world around us.
Help us achieve our goal of finding 50,000 giving hearts in 2018!
Giving Hearts are donors.
Giving Hearts join together to make an impact.
It Pays to Give!
Businesses who give:
Are 21% more profitable
Have an average of 71% growth rate
Have higher morale in the workplace
Are favored by consumers; 90% would switch to businesses/brands that demonstrate a commitment to their community
Employees who give:
Are 43% more likely to describe themselves as “very happy” than non-givers
Have less anxiety, have better friendships and social networks
Are more likely to have better health and a higher sense of satisfaction with life
Are 20% more productive
3 ways your organization can make an impact:
Spread the word and be a giving heart!
Here's How It Works:
- Help us become the most generous region on the planet by promoting Giving Hearts Day on your website, around your workplace, and in internal employee communications.
- We will provide you with the necessary resources to become a Giving Hearts Day Ambassador.
- Participants will receive complimentary social media training that will enhance your brand while promoting Giving Hearts Day.
Recognize Employees, Clients and Customers!
Here's How It Works:
As an employer you can:
- Match your employee's donations by a set dollar amount.*
- Host a donor drawing by choosing a dollar amount and rewarding one or more employees for donating on Giving Hearts Day.
- Purchase gift certificates for $10 or more for employees, clients, and customers that can be used for online giving on Giving Hearts Day.*
*Predetermine a charity that would receive the unused/unclaimed portion of your donations.
Charitable Giving That Keeps on Giving
- Employers who donate more than $10,000 on Giving Hearts Day, will be placed into a drawing for a chance to win up to $10,000 for a participating charity of choice.
- Employees who donate on Giving Hearts Day will be placed in one of several Donor Drawings for a chance to enhance their gift to a participating charity of their choice.
- Any contributions of $150,000 or greater can be customized to a Brand Specific Campaign.